BROWSE RENTAL ITEMS AND CLICK ON THE HEART ♥ ICON TO ADD ITEMS TO YOUR WISHLIST.
SUBMIT YOUR WISHLIST AND YOUR RENTALS/CONTACT DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE HEART ♥ ICON LOCATED IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF ALL PAGES.
What size tent do I need?
How do you anchor tents?
Do stakes damage my asphalt parking lot?
When do you install and remove a tent for my party?
For most events, there is no cut and dried time for installation and take down because of many different factors. We always strive to be flexible and accommodate the needs of our customers balanced with what is possible for our tent crews to do in a day. For commercial projects we usually try to install everything one day or several days prior to your event and then take it down the day after. The actual timing can vary widely and will depend on what other services you have to coordinate inside such as stages, flooring, electrical, decorating, table settings, audio visual etc. All these activities take time so please plan accordingly. After hours and weekend installations may be accommodated for a fee to be determined by the specifics of your event (such as timing and manpower requirements to fulfill your request).
Do you allow customers to BBQ under your tents?
Do you ever let the customer set up tents on their own?
What about security of tents from vandalism or other damage?
- You are responsible for any damages caused by vandalism or unruly guests to any of the rental equipment. This is a very rare occurrence because most events are either in a secured locale or have overnight security service. A little common sense is all that is needed usually to avoid any potential problems.
- After considering the location of the tent, the type of function and the time it will be on site, we can suggest what will work best.
- We are affiliated with Response Safety and Security and can provide quotes if safety and security are a concern. This most commonly applies to commercial applications.
When do you do site inspections?
What about truck access to the site?
Can you set up a tent in the winter?
What about heating tents in the winter?
Do you need a deposit?
How do you accept payment?
Do you offer complete Wedding Planning?
- Is the tent being used for dinner or ceremony, or both.
- How many guests have you or are you inviting?
- How many will be seated at the head table?
- Are you planning on having a dance area and or DJ or band?
- Are you having the people serve themselves via a buffet line or is it being served at the table?