BROWSE RENTAL ITEMS AND CLICK ON THE HEART ♥ ICON TO ADD ITEMS TO YOUR WISHLIST.
SUBMIT YOUR WISHLIST AND YOUR RENTALS/CONTACT DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE HEART ♥ ICON LOCATED IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF ALL PAGES.
Terms and Conditions
Customer is to read and sign rental contract. By signing this contact, the Customer agrees to all terms and conditions. Please call the office with your credit card number.
Terms and Conditions
- A credit card number must be on file for any damages or replacement costs. Unreturned items are subject to a replacement cost. Main Event Tent Rentals Inc will not charge the credit card unless customer has been notified in person or by invoice. We always try to resolve these matters amicably.
- Hold to credit card – A $250.00 pre-authorized hold will be charged to your credit card 48 hours before delivery for the purpose of dish sorting and wall storage. This hold may appear on your statement. Main Event Tent Rentals Inc will not charge/credit your card if items #12 & #13 are completed.
- Main Event Tent Rentals will set up and takes down all heavy equipment such as tents, dance floors, stages and lighting. Other items such as tables, chairs, linens and glassware will be left for the customer to setup. Setup by Main Event Tent Rentals Inc can be done for an additional fee.
- Inclement weather conditions – Tents and canopies are not permanent structures and are susceptible to weather conditions. To protect the safety of our staff and your guests, we reserve the right not to install a tent during inclement weather such as thunderstorms, severe winds, snow, rain or extreme cold. We will provide as much notice as possible before rescheduling or cancelling a tent installation due to such conditions.
- The Customer agrees to acquire all permits and zoning permissions, where applicable. All tents over 600 square feet require a permit.
- The Customer agrees to ensure that all underground utilities (hydro, gas, cable, phone, etc), sprinkler systems, septic systems or underground wiring are located and marked prior to tent installation. Rock or Limestone close to the surface (36 inches or less) should also be notified. Additional charges will apply for weights and travel if staff have to return to shop to get weights after initial arrival to your site.
- All equipment must be left indoors, under a tent or covered to protect equipment from weather conditions. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to install any tent which in our opinion will do possible damage to our equipment or to anyone’s property.
- The Customer agrees that no open flame will be used inside or around the tent or linens.
- Upon delivery/pickup of the order the Customer or a Representative of the Customer is to verify all items are accounted for and inform Main Event Tent Rentals Inc. of any discrepancies at that time.
- The Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to Main Event Tent Rentals Inc. Extra charges will be added for missing, damaged or broken equipment. Torn or burned linen are subject to replacement cost. Damaged or broken items must be returned.
- Tent side storage – Tent Walls/Sides must be rolled up and place on a table or chair, not on the ground if unused the day of your event.
- Dishes – Dishes should be rinsed if the facilities are available or scraped clean of food and stacked in the bins provided. Please separate cutlery to the appropriate marked bins provided. Cup & glassware should be emptied and turned upside down in bins provided.
- Please shake linen free of any table scraps, confetti, etc. We do charge for removal of candlewax, ink stains and crayon. Any linen with staples, nails, burns etc will be charged full replacement cost.
- After your event is over, all rentals must be properly prepared for pickup or return. Tables must be folded and chairs must be stacked. All glassware, flatware or dinnerware must be placed in original containers. Linens must be folded.